Re: 1st grader and 4th grader.

  • juliana Oliveira
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      I am currently using POE for a 1st and 3rd grader. I have been using the 3rd grade work for my 1st grader, slightly modified by way of shorter copywork, and additional spelling work. She reads well, so she is able to read aloud with our readers well. I started out using the 3rd grade level work for my 3rd grader, and when I felt he was ready, easily bumped him up to the 4th grade word seamlessly. It has been a joy to sit around the table and study history , science, and geography together.  It is workable!