RE: [Formosa41] LEAKY TEAKY

  • jeff talbut
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2009
      I'd wear a hat or a T-shirt with that on it....
      I'm a D.O.L.T, R-U-1-2?

      To: Formosa41@yahoogroups.com
      From: svrefuge@...
      Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:00:58 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Formosa41] LEAKY TEAKY

      roflmfao---yes and proud of it !!!!!

      From: svrefuge@yahoo. com
      Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:09:17 -0700

      is cool--but can it look more antiquated as do our piratical ships?? looks sooo modern and euro design---but the rest is good-----kd

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 24, 2009
        i could go for that!! and a pic of boat!!!!!

        To: Formosa41@yahoogrou ps.com
        From: svrefuge@yahoo. com
        Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:00:58 -0700

        To: Formosa41@yahoogrou ps.com
        From: svrefuge@yahoo. com
        Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:09:17 -0700

      • cerber0s@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 26, 2009
          Oh! me, me, me!!

          --- In Formosa41@yahoogroups.com, karen duran <svrefuge@...> wrote:

          > i could go for that!! and a pic of boat!!!!!

        • Keith Weitzman
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2009
            Just need to fix the spelling.