The Great War by C. W. Leadbeater November 1920

  • Thuan Do
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
      This paper was written at the end of WW1 ... there were perhaps already signs of WW2

      "....It was hoped that the other nations which belong to our sub-race would join in a great Confederation. America and England have been drawn closely together, so that war between them is now scarcely thinkable; and the hope was that Scandinavia and Germany would have come into a similar friendship; but Germany would not come in. There has been for many years a curious and undesirable form of national spirit arising in that country. There is plenty of literature on the subject. Read the German literature, and you will see perfectly well the direction in which for forty years and more its people have been going. Because of their intense pride, because of the teaching of brutality and of force, of blood and iron instead of the law of love, they have laid themselves open to this dreadful obsession, and some of the great Lords of the Dark Face have again taken their place among them...."
      Read more: http://www.anandgholap.net/AP/Great_War-CWL.htm

      Do Thi Thuan
      http://hoangvan.net
      http://anhduong.net/HoaSi/HoangVan/
      ____________________The Way of Heaven is to benefit others and not to injure.
      The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete.
      Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu