Still have couch and 3 drawer chest

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 8:31 AM
      The toddler bed and desks are gone, but.....

      I still have the blue sectional/corner couch, no one has contacted me
      about it. $150 OBO (we paid $600 for it when we bought it)

      The 3 drawer chest was not picked up, it's free. It's the basic
      training type, it's not pretty, but functional. Would work in a kids
      room, garage- we had it to keep games in.