Re: [LawtonFtSillOKCheapcycle] no subject

  • Shirley Jo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 12:33 PM
      Do not click on this link it is a virus.  TheChronicOne you have a virus and need to scan your computer and get this matter cleared up

      Shirley Watkins
      shirljowatkins@...
      Travel Agent @ http://www.first-classtravel.net/
      8/2009 RC Rhapsody of the Seas  7 nt Alaska
      11/2010 Carnival Glory  7nt Exotic Southern Caribbean
      5/2011 Carnival Ecstasy   5 nt Western Caribbean
      Upcoming:
      9/1/2013 Carnival Magic 7 nt Western Caribbean  (Come join me & our VetWives/Widows Sisters!)
      Momma to:=^.^= Rascal   =^.^= Scooter    =^.^= Josie

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 7:22 PM
        Yeah, some jackass in Belarus managed to get into my email.

        I changed my PW. Everything SHOULD be alright now.

        Thanks!