FS: NIGHT VISION GOGGLE with headgear $150 in NW Lawton

  • BeanDip
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010
      After 18-years of paranormal investigations, I'm hanging up my boots and calling it a "career". Most of the stuff I had I left with my group in OKC, but heres what else I have to sell. These NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR Goggles are awesome!

      The Yukon NVMT Multitask 1x24mm Goggle with Headgear Kit 24025 is a head mounted monocular is fashioned after military tested designs. ASKING $150/OBO (ONLY USED SCARCELY) This is about a $300 item. This Yukon NVMT Multi Task 1 x 24 monocular provides hours of comfortable hands-free operation, perfect for high-tech Air Soft games, paintball wars, and night hiking. This Yukon 1x24 Nite Vision Goggles product was designed for multitasking, and with use of accessories, this Yukon NVMT Multi-task 1x24 mm Goggle with Head gear Kit 24025 can perform many different operations.