2 Larson Storm Doors

  • cplbeemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      We recently purchased two Larson Storm doors from Lowes. These storm doors are hunter green, and will fit a standard 36 X 80 exterior storm door. The doors are adjustable to fit an 81 inch door if needed. They have brushed nickel hardware which can be rekeyed to match your home key depending on the type of key you have. They are full glass and have a screen that may be put in when the glass is removed. They also have dual closers, one on top and one on bottom. We opened one of the boxes to see if we would like the color but it did not match well with the color of our home. They are $270.00 new, and we are asking $150.00 each. These doors are also energy efficient as well. Below is a web site with more information on the doors.

      http://www.larsondoors.com/storm_doors/products/349_52