LOOONGGG LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE....HONDA CIVIC, RV, AIR HOCKEY, ETC.

  • emmanuel.alfaro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      LOOONGGG LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE....HONDA CIVIC, RV, AIR HOCKEY, ETC.

      Large Foosball Table .............$100 (Ask for pics) Like New!!

      Large Air Hockey Table ...........$100 (Ask for pics) Like New!!

      2004 Honda Civic LX.........$9,500 (Ask for pics) Never smoked in, Never put in
      the shop, No wrecks, well maintained, still smells new, 17" chrome wheels,
      white, power locks/windows, paint job still like new and no dents, interior
      still like new...... VERY NICE!!! Stop by and check it out for yourself if
      you'd like.

      2002 Keystone Laredo RV.....$10,000 (Ask for pics) Inside still like new much
      like the inside of a nice hotel room. Has three bunks beds, two fold out beds,
      and one master bedroom with queen sized bed. I have lots of pictures of this RV
      and the price is very cheap. This is what is left on the RV and that's all
      we're asking for it. Very luxurious!!!

      OVER 100 HOT WHEELS (BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING, YEARS RANGING FROM 1989 -
      1999................$75

      T-MOBILE CELL PHONE MOTOROLA ROKR, IN GOOD CONDITION, CHARGER, HEADPHONES, AM/FM
      RADIO, CAMERA, ETC........$50

      Woman's Scrubs, a bag full from size M-L. (Bag full).......$20

      Baby Girl Clothes (Newborn to 3t) 3 Bags Full, very nice and in good
      condition....................$5 a bag

      Newborn to 5yrs. Kids Toys, 2 Bags full..........$10

      Men's shirts, XL-XXL, Ecko, Polo, etc. 1 Large Bag Full....$10

      Bag Full of Stuffed Animals (Very nice and good condition like new)......$5

      Large Jewelry Box (Luxurious) New, Never Used.....$7

      Makeup mirror foldout with lights............$2

      Lots of movies, VHS and DVDs, take them all for.....$10
      some of the movies included are: Rocky III and IV, Carmen Electra workout
      video, Turbo Jam, Kim Possible, Shape your butt, hips, and thighs, ELF, Get over
      It, and a whole box that I haven't gone through yet. Take them all for $10

      Emerson VCR, works and in good condition......$5

      Purses, don't know much about purses, but we have like 5 of them still like new
      to sell.......$3 ea.

      MONOPOLY (BRAND NEW, PLAYED ONCE, DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE)...............$5

      ELEFUN (GAME FOR KIDS)...................$2

      WE JUST HAD A GARAGE SALE YESTERDAY AND HAD A FEW THINGS TO ADD TO IT TODAY, BUT
      IT RAINED, SO WE'RE SELLING IT ON HERE AND IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SEEING
      WHAT ELSE WE HAVE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS.
      THE LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM ARE PRETTY MUCH PACKED WITH STUFF. I CAN ALSO
      BE REACHED AT 678-4737 SO CALL OR TEXT AND I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I'M AT IF YOU
      WANT TO GET AHOLD OF ME QUICKER THAN AN E-MAIL. ALSO, IF THE PRICES DON'T FIT
      YOU, LET US KNOW, WE'RE EAGER TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF AND DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE.
      THANKS.

      EMMANUEL
      678-4737