For sale or barter: washing machine $35, exercise bike, $75

  • elisabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      kitchen table with chairs that all dont match, but still nice, $15,
      real heavy tables like used in flea market $10,
      older tv works yes, $15,
      full size bed and frame, $20,
      mens clothing size med to lg.. $1 to $5 each.
      bookcase not great but usuable, $5,
      futon metal, $15
      futon wood, $130
      these are items my uncle left to me when he died, but the wood futon
      was almost $200, it was mine, and the exercise bike was mine too.. but
      I have no room for, also using the money to pay for the medical and
      funeral expenses, I kept the prices low and reasonable, yes, willing to
      trade for games or mp 3 player for my boys, also need boys clothes size
      14-16, ladies clothing size 22 would also be appreciated ... ty for
      looking , God bless, elisabeth