Free to good Home (NW Lawton)

  • Jessica Bone
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have two male kittens both short hair grey tabbys 4 months old. THey
      are great kittens they have had all there shots and both been nuetered.
      I am looking for a great home for them. They are good with children and
      are box trained. I need these kittens gone soon so please call me today
      if you could provide them a good home. 580-583-5871