Re: [Lawrence_Trail_Hawks] Thanks!

  • Coleen Voeks
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 30, 2011
      Yes.. fantastic letter Gary.... and it's all true... we are SO lucky to have such great people to work with at Clinton Lake!

      On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Mike Goodwin <goodwinmw@...> wrote:

      Gary,

      Much thanks for the nice letter to the LJW.  We also appreciate how much effort the Trailhawks spend trail watching, reporting downed trees and clearing stuff after storms, etc.

      Have fun in this stunning fall weather!

      Mike Goodwin

      --
      -----
      Coleen Voeks

    • Mike Goodwin
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 9 11:33 AM
        I just wanted to thank the Trailhawks lopping crew from last Saturday: Gary, Jeff, Aaron and Kayla (sp?).  We got about half of the trail lopped thanks to you braving the heat!!

        I hope you enjoy this week’s milder temps!

        Thanks again.

        Mike Goodwin
        Clinton Lake Trail Coordinator
        Kansas Trails Council
      • Aaron Davenport

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 2, 2013
            Trail Crew:

            A big thanks to all who came out yesterday at Clinton.  I lost track, but I think we had 18 to 20 volunteers and got pretty much the entire trail lopped despite the mud.

            A special thanks to Lisa, Margaret and the FDA team.  I hope your families also had a good time.  And thanks to the Trailhawks and the LMBC volunteers who were the Sherpa guides for some of those less familiar with the Clinton trails.

            Anyway, thanks for all your help maintaining the trails!

            Mike Goodwin
            Clinton Lake North Shore Trail Coordinator
            Kansas Trails Council
          • Mike Goodwin
            Message 5 of 18 , May 28, 2014
              I just wanted to thank the crew (Neil, Pam, Ric, Art and Dave) today who got the whole trail at Clinton sprayed!

              What a great team!

              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 2, 2014
                I just wanted to thank all the volunteers who lopped trails at Clinton today.

                Thanks LMBC & Trailhawks!