eCourse

  • joaof2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
      I am a Brazilian and would like if there are a feasible chance someone could send me a cool link to start learning basic latin languate.

      thanks.
    • Sally Winchester
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
        At 3:36 PM +0000 7/12/10, joaof2 wrote:

        >I am a Brazilian and would like if there are a feasible chance
        >someone could send me a cool link to start learning basic latin
        >languate.
        >
        >thanks.

        Give us a try:

        The LatinStudy list is an open list dedicated to the study of the Latin
        language. The URL http://www.quasillum.com/study/latinstudy.php
        describes the list in more detail.

        This activities update is posted weekly, usually on Sundays.
        A copy is at http://www.quasillum.com/latin/latin-activities.php
        Coordinators should send updates to Kirk Lougheed <lougheed@...>.

        Best,
        SallyW