Salvete

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 2, 2005
      My name is Liz, and I am learning to translate into Latin to get a
      grasp of the grammar, so I can better understand Medieval Latin
      documents. Although I can read Latin to GCSE level, I have only
      starting learning to translate into Latin, so I couldnt have said this
      in Latin

      Liz
    • jose miranda
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 4, 2005
        thats good liz keep up and let me know how you doin c yah

        Liz <parkinsonliz@...> wrote:My name is Liz, and I am learning to translate into Latin to get a
        grasp of the grammar, so I can better understand Medieval Latin
        documents. Although I can read Latin to GCSE level, I have only
        starting learning to translate into Latin, so I couldnt have said this
        in Latin

        Liz

        ------------------------ Pagina Domestica ---------------------~-~>
        http://www.eh43.com/latin

      • Steven Harris
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 9, 2005
          Hi Liz

          There is a group starting to work through Bradley's Arnold beginning
          in about 10 days, which may run a little slow for your needs, but is
          worth a look.
          The following is an inviation from the group moderator
          *****

          Salvete,
          I plan to begin a new Bradley's Arnold Group ( BA.Aes) on the
          16th of October.

          The posting of assignments and their collations will be on
          Latinstudy as usual.

          Assignments will be every two weeks.

          The text is "Bradley's Arnold Latin Prose Composition" by
          James Mountford Code: ISBN 0-86292-150-3 Publisher Gerald Duckworth
          & Co
          Ltd 61 Frith Street London, W1D 3JL.

          If you are interested, please email me ewyman2@...

          Thank you

          Eldon
          *****

          As to the medieval Latin, there is a group working through some of
          those texts as well.

          See http://www.ravendays.org/latin/lists/listindex.html for general
          information on how the latinstudy lists work, and detail on medlat.

          Regards

          Steve.

          On 03/10/2005, at 1:25 AM, Liz wrote:

          > My name is Liz, and I am learning to translate into Latin to get a
          > grasp of the grammar, so I can better understand Medieval Latin
          > documents. Although I can read Latin to GCSE level, I have only
          > starting learning to translate into Latin, so I couldnt have said this
          > in Latin
          >
          > Liz

          > ~-->
          > home page
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/UL0olB/TM

        • marcpuckett
          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 2, 2008
            Et salutem plurimas vobis dico. I hope to return often. Marc