novus globus

  • alteredconduct
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
      SALVETE,

      OMNIBVS COPULARE MEI GLOBVS INVITO : latinverabaday

      ps : What would be the correct word for a group such as this? I got
      globus as best translation but my dictionary isn't great.

      VALE HOMINES...
    • James Chochola
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
        Salve, amice/a,

        This is a 'grex' (perhaps a 'grex interretialis').

        --- alteredconduct <alteredconduct@...> wrote:
        > SALVETE,
        >
        > OMNIBVS COPULARE MEI GLOBVS INVITO : latinverabaday
        >
        > ps : What would be the correct word for a group such
        > as this? I got globus as best translation but my
        > dictionary isn't great.
        >
        > VALE HOMINES...

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Fábio Frohwein
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
          Fabius amico s.p.d.
          Pro dolor in pagina tua intrare non potui, quia inscriptionem intrerretialem ne nosco. An mihi quaeso eam mittes?
          CVV
          OMNIBVS COPULARE MEI GLOBVS INVITO : latinverabaday

          ps : What would be the correct word for a group such as this? I got
          globus as best translation but my dictionary isn't great.

          VALE HOMINES...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          http://www.discipula.com/