Re: [LatinChat-L] aenigma palindromicum

  • Rich Roach
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi, Nick. It's a palindrome, a sentence that reads the same backwards and forwards. "We enter the circle by night and are consumed by fire."

      Rich

      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 5, 2001
        Marce caro, claris explicationibus tuis super
        gramaticis dubiis meis gratias multas tibi ago.
        Perbene sic me juvavisti aliquid amplium discere.
        Vale.

        Anscarius,
        Urbs Mexico.

        Find a job, post your resume.