472

  • dennisparkins@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      please tell me how to do this

      Dennis Parkins
    • verysecret_squirrel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Hi Dennis

        I just had a quick look as I haven't done many from the early sets. The bricks in the lower-right corner are a bit of a clue - you need to get the O13 AT out so that it faces A3. You can then jump on the Mover at D4 and it will take care of C3 for you.

        Let me know if that's not clear enough or if you would like some more help.

        Regards

        Mark (Secret Squïrrel)

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
          Thanks