Re: Happy New Year

  • mashmash60
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2008
      --- In Lasertank@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Drouin" <ducky@...> wrote:

      > _ _
      > | |_| | / _` || '_ \ | '_ \ | | | |
      > | _ || (_| || |_) || |_) || |_| |
      > |_| |_| \__,_|| .__/ | .__/ \__, |
      > |_| |_| |___/
      > _ _ __ __
      > | \ | | ___ __ __ \ \ / /___ __ _ _ __
      > | \| | / _ \\ \ /\ / / \ V // _ \ / _` || '__|
      > | |\ || __/ \ V V / | || __/| (_| || |
      > |_| \_| \___| \_/\_/ |_| \___| \__,_||_|
      >

      > _..@._
      > .' `\
      > / - - |
      > / a a /,
      > , | ^ D) )
      > ||\ , \ .__, /'. '.
      > |\`,'/ .-';`-.___..;.-'\ \ .
      > \ _| / | .` _.; . : .
      > | -.`| \ _.-'| | '.@.'
      > \ ' \ 2 | . .' | | /^\
      > '._/`; 0 \ / /___\. / \
      > / \ 0 \ | .`;,' _\_ /2001 \
      > | \ 1 '.| _/___|_/_|_}_ @@@@@@@@@
      > /\__ ' `'. '; \___________/ / 6 6 \
      > | ',`'-.,_'. \ | | ( ^ ,)
      > \/`'. ._,;`'. \ | HAPPY | \ __, /-._
      > \ `\.' `| \ || NEW | `._____.'\ `--.__
      > | .' /-`\/| YEAR! | \\/ `/``"""'-.
      > ;.' . _.'` / ||
      | / ) / :
      > .' ,-' / / ;`-------`; | /\ | .--
      . :
      `.__.:.____
      "..____.-.
      > \_,()))) .' '. _.-' /_/ `\0`\
      > `"""""""""` `=----' `\1`\-------
      -'""`-.
      > `-./
      > Donald

    • chdvl
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 27, 2010
        Hi everybody,

        Christmas is over but I hope you will all have a very happy 2011.
        Special greetings for Donald and Yono.

        Bye,
        ChdVL (Tina)
      • Donald Drouin (Lasertank)
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 27, 2010
          Thank you Tina
          I also want to wish a Happy New Year to all the LaserTanks players.
          I hope you still have fun with this game.
          Donald

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 29, 2010
              Happy New Year 2011 to all Lasertankers.
              Yeah, Donald. I'm sure Lasertankers are still having fun with this game.
              Bravo.
              Tina, I should admit that I'm very much behind in the Lasertank line of
              players. Thank you for your attention.
              Regards,
              Suyono.
            • Donald Drouin (Lasertank)
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 29, 2010
                Yeah Suyono
                I'm glad you're still around
                I hope you'll restart your tank someday.

                Happy New Year
                Donald

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 30, 2010
                  Hai Yono,

                  Maybe it's time to start both our tanks again :-)
                  Nice, you're still around! Till next year.

                  Again a Happy New Year both off you,
                  Tina

                  --- In Lasertank@yahoogroups.com, suyonohy@... wrote:

                  > Happy New Year 2011 to all Lasertankers.
                  > Yeah, Donald. I'm sure Lasertankers are still having fun with this game.
                  > Bravo.
                  > Tina, I should admit that I'm very much behind in the Lasertank line of
                  > players. Thank you for your attention.
                  > Regards,
                  > Suyono.

                • Donald Drouin (Lasertank)
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 30, 2010
                    I dream of a gathering of little Tanks
                     driven by all the players since the creation of this game,
                    all of them heading for Boot Camp
                    (The first LaserTank level)

                    I wonder how many people would be there!
                    :0)

                    Happy New LaserTank Year

                    Donald
                  • deïvh
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 31, 2010
                      Happy New Year to all of you !

                      just to let you know that i am still working on the Flash version of LT...
                       there will be a new LaserTank beta reaching the flag in early 2011 ...
                      I hope to bring good news soon... I will keep you in the loop.

                      ^^David

                    • Donald Drouin (Lasertank)
                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 31, 2010

                        Due to the New Year Celebrations

                        The January update will be postponed for 2 or 3 days

                        Thank you

                        Donald