Re: Donation.

  • Per-Gunnar Nilsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Paypal is really easy to use. Money sent from Sweden to lasertank
      globetrotter.net this morning!

      Regards
      PGN

      --- In Lasertank@yahoogroups.com, Donald Drouin <ducky@...> wrote:
      > Someone informed me about a very simple and inexpensive way to
      transfer money on the web.
      > See Paypal: http://www.paypal.com/
      >
      > Bye
      > Donald
    • Donald Drouin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        Thanks PGN and also thanks to Zara (A.K.A).

        Your 2 donations already appear in my Paypal Account Overview.

        It's true, Paypal is really easy to use but
        I don't know yet how to retrieve the money
        because I didn't had the time to read all the functionalities of PayPal.
        I'll read it after the update.

        Have a nice day
        Donald