LT updates

  • Gerry W
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:55 AM
      I just tried this, and it seems to work pretty good. I made the
      mistake of unzipping the "Updates in one file" file into my LaserTank
      folder and got an error message, but figured out my mistake, that you
      have to put the zipped file into the LaserTank folder, and let the LT
      Updates application unzip it for you.
      Anyway, I now believe I have some work to do, and that is to find and
      rename any lpb's from the Soko-II file. Does anyone have any tips
      about this to make it easier?
      Gerry
    • Suyono
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 10:30 AM
        Hi Gerry,

        Have you tried Jim's utility "LT-40_Import.exe"?
        Save your .lpb and .hs files before you do.

        Bye,
        Suyono