Monthly Update

  • Donald Drouin
    Message 1 of 335 , Dec 1, 2005

      == The Monthly Update is now ready ==
      ==== Decemberr Update ====

       54 New Levels added - Total: 13,639 Levels
         02 to Beginner-II
      Challenge-III
         10
       to Sokoban-II
         02 to Special-I

       There are 95 Unsolved Levels now.

         02 are in Beginner-II
         03 are in
      Challenge-II
         64 are in Challenge-III
         02 are in Sokoban-I
         22 are in
      Sokoban-II
         02 are in Special-I

      Look for the individual report in
      "High Scores & Levels" Pages
      at: http://www.jccontrols.net/laser/

      If you find errors, please let me know it

      Have fun
      Donald

    • Donald Drouin
      Message 335 of 335 , Oct 1 1:20 PM