Monthly Update

  • Donald Drouin
    Message 1 of 333 , Oct 1, 2005

      == The Monthly Update is now ready ==
      ==== October Update ====

        199 New Levels added - Total: 13,490 Levels
         68 to Beginner-II
      Challenge-III
         16
       to Sokoban-II
         01 to Special-I

       There are 219 Unsolved Levels now.

         68 are in Beginner-II
         03 are in
      Challenge-II
        123 are in Challenge-III
         01 are in Sokoban-I
         22 are in Sokoban-II
         02 are in Special-I

      Look for the individual report in
      "High Scores & Levels" Pages

      at: http://www.jccontrols.net/laser/

      If you find errors, please let me know it

      Have fun
      Donald

    • Donald Drouin (Lasertank)
      Message 333 of 333 , Sep 10 11:43 AM

        ============= TO ALL =============

        LaserTank has moved to a new location

        https://laser-tank.com

        Please update your bookmark or favorites.

        We also have a new forum

        https://forum.laser-tank.com/

        The new forum looks really good and is a lot more functional
        and user-friendly than the Yahoo Group.

        Come on over and give it a try!

        All together we can revive LaserTank

        Thanks to Jack for the new web space for the site and for setting up the forum.

        Hope to see you all at our new home!

        Donald

        Avast logo