Re: New file uploaded to Lasertank

  • Michael Jackson
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 1, 2003
      OK! Why can't I get access to the file? Click the link and go
      nowhere!!! Hmmm

      Mick J.

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Lasertank
      > group.
      >
      > File : /jjk-best.LVL
      > Uploaded by : jjkjwo <jjkjwo@y...>
      > Description : My best yet
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      > Regards,
      >
      > jjkjwo <jjkjwo@y...>
    • Donald Drouin
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 1, 2003
        It was an error, the file was uploaded there but was also removed.
        This level will be added into the Challenge-II.lvl file this weekend
        Donald

        OK! Why can't I get access to the file? Click the link and go
        nowhere!!! Hmmm

        Mick J.

        > Hello,
        >
        > This email message is a
        notification to let you know that
        > a file has been uploaded to the Files
        area of the Lasertank
        > group.

        File        : /jjk-best.LVL
        href="mailto:jjkjwo@y">jjkjwo@y...>
        >   Description : My best yet
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL

        > To learn more about file sharing for your
        group, please visit

        href="http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files">http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files