Re: Updated Lasertank Utility Suite.
Then it's in the Utility Page / Files Section / Applications
- L-Tank_BETA_4.0.8.zip 139
LaserTank Beta 4.08 version
Transfer a LPB file to a printable text file
LaserTank Level Editor ver 126.96.36.199
- LTG_Editor.zip 125 KB
User Graphics editor (Modified 11/09/01)
- Ltextr.exe 6 KB
LaserTank Level Extractor
- Lt-40_Import.zip 12 KB (4.08
Playback Importer Tool
- lt32_lan.zip 34 KB
This is The Lanquage kit for Lasertank ver 4.0
- Lt-us.zip 924 KB
The Lasertank Utility Suite(Updated March 14, 2003)
by Harvey Solomon (DrWiseKing)
- LtEvaluator.zip 62 KB (by
A special tool to create standardized comments about Levels' ratings.
(Must be used to produce the comments you want to send.)
- Msvbm60.zip 687 KB (To be downloaded only if needed.)
This file may be needed to run the LtEvaluator tool.
Read the readme.txt file included with the LtEvaluator program
Some useful Lasertank programs
- L-Tank_BETA_4.0.8.zip 139 KB
- The Lasertank Utility Suite by Harvey Solomon has been updated
Available in the More Downloads/Applicati ons Section of the Lasertank web site.
This is the latest LaserTank Utilities Suite (V. 6.1.0).The following changes were made1. In all programs the dialog boxes were modified to display longer file/path names when viewed full screen.
2. LT-USInt.exe now looks for the Windows Clipboard, or ClipBook, Viewer program (CLIPBRD.EXE) in both the Windows folder and its System32 subfolder.
3. Changed LTLCStat.exe to accept input .LVL files that don't have corresponding .HS files,
4. Added dialog boxes to confirm multiple input filenames in LTLCStat.exe and LTLLWinn.exe.
5. Added an option to open the text files of: LTCompLv.exe, LTFDupLv.exe, LTFMatLv.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, LTListLv.exe and LTLLWinn.exe, if they exist, before they are modified. These files are opened in the registered application for .TXT files (default is Notepad).
6. Added an option to either: (a) append new output to the end, (b) insert it at the beginning, or (c) use it to replace, the old data in previously existing text files generated by: LTCompLv.exe, LTFDupLv.exe, LTFMatLv.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, LTListLv.exe and LTLLWinn.exe.
7. In LTSortLv.exe - added an option to perform an additional "Final" sort by the Original Order of the levels in InFile.lvl, if only one or two sort keys are specified.
8. Tweaked the text in the output tables of: LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, the ReadMe.TXT file and several dialog boxes.
9. Updated the author's email address in the "Contacting the Author of this Utilities Suite" section of the ReadMe.TXT file.
PS1: As usual the attached LT-US.ZIP file contains the "public release" version, and the attached LT-US_DD.ZIP file contains the "JUST FOR YOU" programs with the relevant changes.
PS2: Please remove the attached files before replying to this message.
PS3: Note my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS (DrWiseKing@...). Please update your records.