Re: Updated Lasertank Utility Suite.
- Sunny when you say you went to the utility page, did you only click
on the link below from the lasertank site? If so you will get a white
page with the "Incredible Mail" logo in the top left corner taking up
only one kb hence the white page. Donald may explain the glitch.
> Dear donald i went to the utility page to download and check outthis suite
> but when the page loads it is totally blank in the center onlything that
> shows is the links main page is white.Statistics
> -------Original Message-------
> From: Lasertank@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, March 14, 2003 5:32:40 AM
> To: Post-Messages
> Subject: Updated Lasertank Utility Suite.
> The Lasertank Utility Suite
> by Harvey Solomon
> has been updated
> This is the latest LaserTank Utilities Suite (V. 5.1.0).
> The following changes were made:
> Added the ability to compute the combined Levels Completion
> of multiple Levels (.lvl) files in LTLCStat.exe.contain
> Fixed most of the dialogs to correctly display text items that
> ampersands (&'s), and some other special characters (e.g., path,file,
> levels and authors names).one
> Changed the "select an output file" method in LTCopyAL.exe and
> Fixed the "re-run this program with the above files" part of
> Added an error test in LTFDupLv.exe for input .lvl files with only
> Improved the "report" dialogs in LTFDupLv.exe and LTFMatLv.exe.
> Modified LTChgDif.exe, LTDelHS.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe and
> LTListHLv.exe to handle .lvl files that were made by older versions
> LaserTank that didn't define levels difficultly categories.same
> Made minor changes and fixes in ReadMe.TXT.
> As usual, I re-compiled all of the programs (so they all have the
> version number).
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- The Lasertank Utility Suite by Harvey Solomon has been updated
Available in the More Downloads/Applicati ons Section of the Lasertank web site.
This is the latest LaserTank Utilities Suite (V. 6.1.0).The following changes were made1. In all programs the dialog boxes were modified to display longer file/path names when viewed full screen.
2. LT-USInt.exe now looks for the Windows Clipboard, or ClipBook, Viewer program (CLIPBRD.EXE) in both the Windows folder and its System32 subfolder.
3. Changed LTLCStat.exe to accept input .LVL files that don't have corresponding .HS files,
4. Added dialog boxes to confirm multiple input filenames in LTLCStat.exe and LTLLWinn.exe.
5. Added an option to open the text files of: LTCompLv.exe, LTFDupLv.exe, LTFMatLv.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, LTListLv.exe and LTLLWinn.exe, if they exist, before they are modified. These files are opened in the registered application for .TXT files (default is Notepad).
6. Added an option to either: (a) append new output to the end, (b) insert it at the beginning, or (c) use it to replace, the old data in previously existing text files generated by: LTCompLv.exe, LTFDupLv.exe, LTFMatLv.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, LTListLv.exe and LTLLWinn.exe.
7. In LTSortLv.exe - added an option to perform an additional "Final" sort by the Original Order of the levels in InFile.lvl, if only one or two sort keys are specified.
8. Tweaked the text in the output tables of: LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, the ReadMe.TXT file and several dialog boxes.
9. Updated the author's email address in the "Contacting the Author of this Utilities Suite" section of the ReadMe.TXT file.
PS1: As usual the attached LT-US.ZIP file contains the "public release" version, and the attached LT-US_DD.ZIP file contains the "JUST FOR YOU" programs with the relevant changes.
PS2: Please remove the attached files before replying to this message.
PS3: Note my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS (DrWiseKing@...). Please update your records.