Re: Updated Lasertank Utility Suite.

  • Michael Jackson
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 14, 2003
      Sunny when you say you went to the utility page, did you only click
      on the link below from the lasertank site? If so you will get a white
      page with the "Incredible Mail" logo in the top left corner taking up
      only one kb hence the white page. Donald may explain the glitch.

      Mick.

      > Dear donald i went to the utility page to download and check out
      this suite
      > but when the page loads it is totally blank in the center only
      thing that
      > shows is the links main page is white.
      > Sunny

      Statistics
      > of multiple Levels (.lvl) files in LTLCStat.exe.
      >
      > Fixed most of the dialogs to correctly display text items that
      contain
      > ampersands (&'s), and some other special characters (e.g., path,
      file,
      > levels and authors names).
      >
      > Changed the "select an output file" method in LTCopyAL.exe and
      > LTCopyLv.exe.
      >
      > Fixed the "re-run this program with the above files" part of
      > LTCopyLv.exe.
      >
      > Added an error test in LTFDupLv.exe for input .lvl files with only
      one
      > level.
      >
      > Improved the "report" dialogs in LTFDupLv.exe and LTFMatLv.exe.
      >
      > Modified LTChgDif.exe, LTDelHS.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe and
      > LTListHLv.exe to handle .lvl files that were made by older versions
      of
      > LaserTank that didn't define levels difficultly categories.
      >
      > Made minor changes and fixes in ReadMe.TXT.
      > As usual, I re-compiled all of the programs (so they all have the
      same
      > version number).
      >

      > Harvey
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Donald Drouin
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 21, 2007
        The Lasertank Utility Suite by Harvey Solomon has been updated
        (Lt-us.zip)

        Available in the More Downloads/Applicati ons Section of the Lasertank web site.
        Donald
        This is the latest LaserTank Utilities Suite (V. 6.1.0).
        The following changes were made
           1. In all programs the dialog boxes were modified to display longer file/path names when viewed full screen.
           2. LT-USInt.exe now looks for the Windows Clipboard, or ClipBook, Viewer program (CLIPBRD.EXE) in both the Windows folder and its System32 subfolder.
           3. Changed LTLCStat.exe to accept input .LVL files that don't have corresponding .HS files,
           4. Added dialog boxes to confirm multiple input filenames in LTLCStat.exe and LTLLWinn.exe.
           5. Added an option to open the text files of: LTCompLv.exe, LTFDupLv.exe, LTFMatLv.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, LTListLv.exe and LTLLWinn.exe, if they exist, before they are modified.  These files are opened in the registered application for .TXT files (default is Notepad).
           6. Added an option to either: (a) append new output to the end, (b) insert it at the beginning, or (c) use it to replace, the old data in previously existing text files generated by: LTCompLv.exe, LTFDupLv.exe, LTFMatLv.exe, LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, LTListLv.exe and LTLLWinn.exe.
           7. In LTSortLv.exe - added an option to perform an additional "Final" sort by the Original Order of the levels in InFile.lvl, if only one or two sort keys are specified.
           8. Tweaked the text in the output tables of: LTLCStat.exe, LTListHS.exe, the ReadMe.TXT file and several dialog boxes.
           9. Updated the author's email address in the "Contacting the Author of this Utilities Suite" section of the ReadMe.TXT file.
         Enjoy,
         Harvey
        PS1: As usual the attached LT-US.ZIP file contains the "public release" version, and the attached LT-US_DD.ZIP file contains the "JUST FOR YOU" programs with the relevant changes.
        PS2: Please remove the attached files before replying to this message.
        PS3: Note my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS (DrWiseKing@...).  Please update your records.