Bi-Monthly Update

  • Donald Drouin
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2003

      == The Bi-Monthly Update is now ready ==

      First half of March

       33 New Levels were added for a total of 7669 Levels
       87 to the Challenge-II
       15 to the Beginner-I

      There are 82 Unsolved Levels now.
        2 are into the Challenge-I
       71 are into the
      Challenge-II
        9 are into the Sokoban-I

      Look for the individual report in "High Scores & Levels" Pages

      at: http://www.jccontrols.net/laser/

      If you find errors, please let me know it

      Have fun

      Donald
    • Michael Jackson
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 7, 2003
        Hi Paula,

        To get to change your own settings, all you do is look to the top
        right side and you will see in bold blue and underlined
        "EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP" This is clickable on any lasertank page. From
        there, do what Donald suggests.

        > You can set your "Message Delivery" to "Individuals Emails"
        or "Daily Digest"

        > I never use the "Special Notices" function, because it's available
        only if I post from the web and I always post from my email program
        (Outlook Express).