Re: all levels

  • imans314
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Thank you guys,

      I have attempted to create 1 file, but it did not work.
      I got a strange message while importing files.
      I ended up with 2 files.
      Thaks anyway!

      paula

      --- In Lasertank@y..., Donald Drouin <ducky@g...> wrote:
      > Thank you Simeon, you wrote exactly what I think too.
      >
      > One more thing Paula, if you create for yourself a big levels
      file, your High Scores file and your Playback files for the levels
      above the first 2030 levels (Lasertank.lvl), will not match anymore
      the official levels files (Challenge-I, Challenge-II and Sokoban-I)

      > Donald

    • Donald Drouin
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        Paula,

        The reason for this, is because the ltedit40.exe program can't handle more than 5000 Levels.
        If you try to add more than 5000 levels, it begin to behave strangely, but under 5000 everything should work normally.

        Bye
        Donald