For Donald

  • MrDoomMaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Donald, first of all I would like to explain why I have not been contributing to the group lately:

      A few months ago, I got the VBS.Loveletter.AS virus, which replaced my photos and music with itself. This motivated me to download NAV 2002 (compatible with XP). After I downloaded it and deleted the virus (so I thought) it apparently was still there. I began getting problems with windows, pretty soon I couldn't even get windows xp pro to boot. I took it to a repair shop, where I had it fixed... and during this period I had no way to check my email. I'm sure it's not problem that I haven't been able to write, but I'm sorry anyway...

      Second... I have a few requests:

      1. I would like you (if possible) to change the email address at which the group's posts are sent to Mrdoommaster@... This would be very helpful. (in case your wondering why I'm changing it, it's because first of all, Hotmail only offers 2 MB of storage, while Yahoo offers 6 MB. and second, Hotmail sells their user's email addresses, which leads to consistent spam.)

      2. Could you, Donald, give me the email address of yours to which I am to submit files?

      I appreciate it Donald. Thanks.

      PS: it's great to be back people!
    • Donald Drouin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        sorry anyway...
        No problem, it was not a lot busy here recently
        Second... I have a few requests:
        1. I would like you (if possible) to change the email address at which the group's posts are sent to Mrdoommaster@... This would be very helpful. (in case your wondering why I'm changing it, it's because first of all, Hotmail only offers 2 MB of storage, while Yahoo offers 6 MB. and second, Hotmail sells their user's email addresses, which leads to consistent spam.)

        I have suscribe you directly with your new address, but i think that you will have to go to your yahoo profile to make modiffication or to create a new profile.

        Let me know if you were able to do it.
        2. Could you, Donald, give me the email address of yours to which I am to submit files?

        Bye
        Donald