(To Donald, and members) Group Chat

  • MrDoomMaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      I have finally updated the text document (attached) to list (i think) every time zone in the world. You can re-submit this document into the "files" section if you feel like it Donald. And i will most certainly TRY to send this document to everyone in advance the first 3 days before the chat day. I'll probably forget about it myself too hee hee.This chat is very rare (once a month), and it would be nice to see everyone in the chat room!
      --MrDoomMaster