Re: New cartoons?

  • evlstu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2011
      Please say that isn't so!!!!

      --- In LarryLeadhead@yahoogroups.com, "Mick" <nallakcim03@...> wrote:

      > Have we seen the end of new Larry cartoons? :o(
      >
      > Mick

    • listersandj
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2011
        A couple of times I have had to leave great wargaming club because I moved for work reasons. Currently I have done no gaming for a couple of years because everything has been in storage and we have been living a long way from where we want to be, and that's geographically, socially and financially.

        I've seen it happen to others. You know how a gamer will disappear for months or even years at a time, then suddenly reappear and carry on as if nothing had happened?

        Well, maybe this damned nuisance - Real LifeĀ™ - has mucked up Larry Leadhead's world too.

        Simon. Too busy working, commuting and worrying about the debts to have a life.