UPDATED FACEBOOK GROUP - PLEASE DISREGARD "HALE FAMILY" GROUP-THERE'S A NEW ONE!

  • savinathompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      Hello again everyone,

      Sorry for the confusion, but after talking with a distant relative, who reminded me that not all of our family are "Hale's," I decided to change the name of our Facebook group. Unfortunately Facebook doesn't let you just change a group's name - you have to completely delete it and start again, which I had to do. SO the new group is called, "Hale, Vidaurri, Borrego, Milmo, Long Family". Here is the new link:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/157840930960712/

      Again, you can email me at savinathompson@... if you have any issues :)

      I hope to see you all there!!

      Savina