Re: [LaredoHales] Digest Number 23

  • Elizabeth Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010

      --- On Mon, 1/4/10, Elizabeth Hale <tepeyacbjht@...> wrote:

      From: Elizabeth Hale <tepeyacbjht@...>
      Subject: Re: [LaredoHales] Digest Number 23
      To: "No Reply" <notify-dg-LaredoHales@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 11:08 AM

      Hi! Yes, all immediate family of Grandma Lucy Trevino Hale is related
      and direct decendant to Vasquez Borrego.
      Additionally, your grandmother Sara, grandpa Fidel Hale's first wife
      was also a direct decendant to Vasquez Borrego.
      I called my Tia Olga and she has all the nformation and can help you
      with your family tree. Call her at (956) 7220957
      As far as I know, there is no relation on Tomas Hale being a decendant
      of the Vasquez-Borrego line.
      Elizabeth Hale