Laredo Hales listserv

  • Chris Pineda
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 8:23 PM
      Hey everyone,

      I just created a listserv for all the people that I've been in contact with over the years about the Hale family of Laredo. I hope that it will better facilitate the sharing of information and stories that we've all heard about our Hale roots.

      In addition, I've found a few new sources over the years that I wanted to make sure that you all have, and see if you have information that I don't have. Anyway, I hope you find this listserv useful and, of course, if you don't want to be on it, just let me know. Thanks.

      Chris Pineda
    • Laura Nowotny

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 6:53 PM
          In case you didn't have this, but I don't have Juana Fuentes death record.