221NEW HALE FACEBOOK GROUP

  • savinathompson
    Aug 6, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      It's been a long time since I've posted here, so I hope everyone is doing well! :)

      I just wanted to let you know that I've started a group on Facebook called, "Hale Family" so that we can all chat and share pictures, info, etc. there.

      You can either do a Facebook search for "Hale Family" or you can click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/115295555236481/

      You can email me at savinathompson@... if you have trouble getting to it. You have to have a Facebook account to join and, because it's just for our family, your request to join has to be approved (so that we can be sure that only people in our family are members).

      Hope to see you all there!!

      Savina (aka "Kathy")