      To: LaredoHales@yahoogroups.com
      From: miatacraze@...
      Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:20:22 -0700
      Subject: Re: [LaredoHales] Salathiel Hale descendant's account

      Aminta,

      I wish I had known I had family here in  Corpus.  Well, my Aunt Lucy Hale Gutierrez lives in San Antonio and she's on this board as well, her email is lguttie8373@ aol.com, I also have two brothers that live in San Antonio...David and Patrick.

      Laura

      From: AMINTA GARCIA <mintygarcia@ yahoo.com>
      To: LaredoHales@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 5:43 AM

      Hello Primos

      I wanted to add my own little family tree on the 1st e-mail and I forgot .Iam married to Facundo Garcia Jr from Brownsville, Tx and we are both retired from Southwestern Bell.We have 5 boys:
      Alfonso Robalin Hale has 1 son Maximilliano
      Edward Garcia and wife Melisa 1 son Elijah
      Facundo Ray  and wife Angela
      Robert