      From: AMINTA GARCIA <mintygarcia@...>
      Subject: Re: [LaredoHales] Salathiel Hale descendant's account
      To: LaredoHales@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 7:54 AM

      Sorry I didnt finish my e-mail
      Robert  has 1 daughter Alleya
      Hugo Richard Garcia

      We all live here in San Antonio and prior to moving to San Antonio we lived in Corpus Christi for 10 years.(1990- 2000) I wish I had known Laura then as I would have loved to meet her.If any of the Hales descendants live here in San Antonio my family and I would like
      meet you.
      Have a Beautiful day
      Aminta
      From: Chris Pineda <pineda37@yahoo. com>
      To: laredohales@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 3:40 PM

      This is from Aminta Hale Garcia, with her permission, of course:

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic