Accessing memory on a Soyata CR10-14.1

  • Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:11 AM
      I have a Soyata CR10-14.1 laptop with a P4 (1.4? GHz) CPU and, surprisingly to me, one PC133 256 MB chip. That's on the underside of the laptop.

      I want to access the other memory slot. That's probably empty. I was able to pop out the power panel, and then the keyboard. I was greeted by a metal plate that seems to be part of the undercarriage. I'm still trying to figure out how to remove that metal plate underneath the keyboard.

      Any thoughts on accessing this second memory slot?

      I did put in a call to Soyata in Rochester, NY. I hope to hear from them, too.

      Thanks for reading!