AST Ascentia J40

  • tarl@ukf.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
      would it be possible to send me instructions on how to change a floppy
      drive?
      AST were not very helpfull.

      Thank you for any help you can supply.
    • aqs12@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
        Most of AST's older Laptops are now supported by "Ari - Service" Take
        a look at this link for additional info on your system. Let us know
        if you need more help.

        http://www.ari-service.com/blender/cache/503146-501.htm

        Joe
      • terry
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
          Hello aqs12@...

          On 05-Sep-01, you wrote:

          > Most of AST's older Laptops are now supported by "Ari - Service" Take
          > a look at this link for additional info on your system. Let us know
          > if you need more help.
          >
          > http://www.ari-service.com/blender/cache/503146-501.htm
          >
          > Joe

          Yes thats where AST sent me but they did'nt want to know.

          All i want to know is how to get inside to replace the floppy drive.

          I know most laptop have clips on either side of the keyboard but this
          one does'nt and i don't want to damage anything trying.

          If anyone knows how i would appreciate their help. Thank you.

          Have Fun,
          Terry