Poll results for LapeerAreaBrewers

  • LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
      The following LapeerAreaBrewers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Should we have structured meetings with an itinerary?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - No, let's just get loaded, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yes I want to learn and discuss topics, 6 votes, 100.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LapeerAreaBrewers

    • LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
        The following LapeerAreaBrewers poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Would you like to see a LAB home brew contest? We would all brew the same beer, I was thinking a Pale Ale.
        This will be a members only competition.We could work on prizes if everyone is up for it.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - What is a pale ale?, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - I am down for it, 5 votes, 83.33%
        - Too busy, 1 votes, 16.67%
        - I won't show up to the meeting anyways, 0 votes, 0.00%

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
          The following LapeerAreaBrewers poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: What beer style is your favorite to Drink?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - American Craft, 2 votes, 50.00%
          - German, 1 votes, 25.00%
          - English, 0 votes, 0.00%