Meeting, 6/15/2008, 3:00 pm

  • LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2008
      Reminder from: LapeerAreaBrewers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Meeting

      Date: Sunday June 15, 2008
      Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Mike's House
      Phone: 810-667-5128

    • kace069
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 11, 2008
        --- In LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com,
        LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: LapeerAreaBrewers Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LapeerAreaBrewers/cal
        >
        > Meeting
        > Sunday June 15, 2008
        > 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.)
        > Location: Mike's House
        > Phone: 810-667-5128
        >
        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2008
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        As it stands for me. I have a wedding to go to Saturday with the
        reception at Black Forest....and I usually hate weddings... but will
        have some good beer to drink!
        Then it is up early... cross my fingers.... to brew and then make it
        to the meeting... prolly a bit late... or not at all.... Its all up in
        the air currently.

        I'm trying to get a good run of brewing in for the State fair to
        represent the club...

        How many others are brewing for the State Fair. We could have a good
        shot at taking home brew club of the year with the run of wins Bill,
        Tom and Mike are getting.

        I know we have great brewers in the club!

        Lets take the title of hombrew club of the year in Michigan at least.
        Then we can set our sites at the nationals... Just kidding... I think
        we need a member ship of 300+ to take that title.

        Good luck at the Nationals guys!
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 12, 2008
          --- In LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com, "kace069" <kace069@...> wrote:

          > --- In LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com,
          > LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > >
          > > Reminder from: LapeerAreaBrewers Yahoo! Group
          > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LapeerAreaBrewers/cal
          > >
          > > Meeting
          > > Sunday June 15, 2008
          > > 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
          > > (This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.)
          > > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.)
          > > Location: Mike's House
          > > Phone: 810-667-5128
          > >
          > > All Rights Reserved
          > > Copyright © 2008
          > > Yahoo! Inc.
          > > http://www.yahoo.com
          > >
          > > Privacy Policy:
          > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          > >
          > > Terms of Service:
          > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          > >

          > As it stands for me. I have a wedding to go to Saturday with the
          > reception at Black Forest....and I usually hate weddings... but will
          > have some good beer to drink!
          > Then it is up early... cross my fingers.... to brew and then make it
          > to the meeting... prolly a bit late... or not at all.... Its all up in
          > the air currently.
          >
          > I'm trying to get a good run of brewing in for the State fair to
          > represent the club...
          >
          > How many others are brewing for the State Fair. We could have a good
          > shot at taking home brew club of the year with the run of wins Bill,
          > Tom and Mike are getting.
          >
          > I know we have great brewers in the club!
          >
          > Lets take the title of hombrew club of the year in Michigan at least.
          > Then we can set our sites at the nationals... Just kidding... I think
          > we need a member ship of 300+ to take that title.
          >
          > Good luck at the Nationals guys!

          Hell, yeah!
          I hope to enter one or two...if I get off my ass and brew some more.
          Thanks, Dan!
        • joseph margevicius
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 13, 2008

            Hello All,
            I am a club member (only by subscribing to the group emails) but I havent attended any meetings. I am not a beer brewer, but do make hard cider. I will be entering some of the cider in the State Fair competions this summer, and intend on listing LAB as the Brew club. I would also be glad to meet and talk with anyone else in the Club who has an interest in hard cider.
            Joe

            To: LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com
            From: kace069@...
            Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:30:58 +0000
            Subject: [LapeerAreaBrewers] Re: Meeting, 6/15/2008, 3:00 pm

            --- In LapeerAreaBrewers@ yahoogroups. com,
            LapeerAreaBrewers@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

            > Reminder from: LapeerAreaBrewers Yahoo! Group
            > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/LapeerArea Brewers/cal
            >
            > Meeting
            > Sunday June 15, 2008
            > 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
            > (This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.)
            > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.)
            > Location: Mike's House
            > Phone: 810-667-5128
            >
            > All Rights Reserved
            > Copyright © 2008
            > Yahoo! Inc.
            > http://www.yahoo. com
            >
            > Privacy Policy:
            > http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us
            >
            > Terms of Service:
            > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            As it stands for me. I have a wedding to go to Saturday with the
            reception at Black Forest....and I usually hate weddings... but will
            have some good beer to drink!
            Then it is up early... cross my fingers.... to brew and then make it
            to the meeting... prolly a bit late... or not at all.... Its all up in
            the air currently.

            I'm trying to get a good run of brewing in for the State fair to
            represent the club...

            How many others are brewing for the State Fair. We could have a good
            shot at taking home brew club of the year with the run of wins Bill,
            Tom and Mike are getting.

            I know we have great brewers in the club!

            Lets take the title of hombrew club of the year in Michigan at least.
            Then we can set our sites at the nationals... Just kidding... I think
            we need a member ship of 300+ to take that title.

            Good luck at the Nationals guys!

            Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.
          • LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 13, 2008

              Date: Sunday June 15, 2008
              Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
              Location: Mike's House
              Phone: 810-667-5128

            • Tom L
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 13, 2008
                Joe,
                That is great we all love hard cider and the club has made some in the past. I think you should come to a meeting if you can and give us some pointers if you can. My cider did not turn out all that well and I would like to make a nice hard sweet cider.

                Tom

                To: LapeerAreaBrewers@ yahoogroups. com
                From: kace069@yahoo. com
                Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:30:58 +0000

                --- In LapeerAreaBrewers@ yahoogroups. com,
                LapeerAreaBrewers@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

                > Reminder from: LapeerAreaBrewers Yahoo! Group
                > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/LapeerArea Brewers/cal
                >
                > Meeting
                > Sunday June 15, 2008
                > 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
                > (This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.)
                > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.)
                > Location: Mike's House
                > Phone: 810-667-5128
                >
                > All Rights Reserved
                > Copyright © 2008
                > Yahoo! Inc.
                > http://www.yahoo. com
                >
                > Privacy Policy:
                > http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us
                >
                > Terms of Service:
                > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                As it stands for me. I have a wedding to go to Saturday with the
                reception at Black Forest....and I usually hate weddings... but will
                have some good beer to drink!
                Then it is up early... cross my fingers.... to brew and then make it
                to the meeting... prolly a bit late... or not at all.... Its all up in
                the air currently.

                I'm trying to get a good run of brewing in for the State fair to
                represent the club...

                How many others are brewing for the State Fair. We could have a good
                shot at taking home brew club of the year with the run of wins Bill,
                Tom and Mike are getting.

                I know we have great brewers in the club!

                Lets take the title of hombrew club of the year in Michigan at least.
                Then we can set our sites at the nationals... Just kidding... I think
                we need a member ship of 300+ to take that title.

                Good luck at the Nationals guys!

                Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.

              • Jack and Chris Duncan
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
                  So, is this happening given its Father's Day?  We're up for it, but how many of you dads are available?  Then again, maybe the best gift for dad is great beer!

                  CHEERS!!!!
                  Jack and Chris

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
                    --- In LapeerAreaBrewers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack and Chris Duncan"
                    <duncan48412@...> wrote:

                    > So, is this happening given its Father's Day? We're up for it, but
                    how many of you dads are available? Then again, maybe the best gift
                    for dad is great beer!

                    > CHEERS!!!!
                    > Jack and Chris

                    Service | Privacy Policy

                    I will be here and I'm a Dad! Of course, I understand if any fathers
                    are busy that day but we will be celebrating around the meeting. After
                    all it's only three hours or so...usually...
                  • Tom L
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 14, 2008
                      Count me in I will be there, I have a few beers I brought back from Germany I would like to share with the group.

                      Tom