MWAHAHA!

  • kelloggwilliam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 2:39 PM
      Where's the post from the guy who bought "MWAHAHA" last 21st Century
      game day? I think it was Dean or Dale or something else with a D. The
      game looked like it had a fun theme and mechanic. The two reviews I
      read both didn't knock it but one was quite a bit more favorable than
      the other.
    • Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 5:51 PM
        I have read the rules, and plan to play it next sunday the 13th. I
        haven't read any reviews yet. I'll let you know how it goes...

        Dean