PHILADELPHIA-based Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority [SEPTA] is seeking an exemption from the city's anti-bias rules prohibitingwatsonscruff2000
NS ran 520 and H82 before K38 came over to Kalb and dropped off (drum roll please) ....... NS 2102 ........ 52 ran from Elm to Kalb and reversed back againstJNLCUBED
10:48 Now shifting back to NTC and then heading to Elm Street to camp out while NS runs a train. From: "JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA jnlcubed@...JNLCUBED
Topics of discussion may include SEPTA operations, current freight operations based out of Lansdale (CSX), connecting freight operations (NS, New Hope & Ivyland, East Penn), historical operations of the Reading RR, and other fun stuff. Rails in the area include the Doylestown Line, Bethlehem Branch, Lansdale Yard, and Stony Creek Branch.
Enjoy the group!
- Philadelphia Metro
- Jan 3, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.