Yes it most certainly is not fictional You can't really see them here but the flats are SPAXPhilly NRHS - Railfan Pictures of the Week ... Here is a SPAXJNLCUBED
Is SPAX still an official reporting mark for SEPTA? I am at the Pueblo testing facility this week doing SERTC's Crude By Rail emergency response course. Ofbenrussellpa
It's past due time for a major change to that place.... From: "M.poserina@... [Lansdale_rails]" To:silverliner_2
Topics of discussion may include SEPTA operations, current freight operations based out of Lansdale (CSX), connecting freight operations (NS, New Hope & Ivyland, East Penn), historical operations of the Reading RR, and other fun stuff. Rails in the area include the Doylestown Line, Bethlehem Branch, Lansdale Yard, and Stony Creek Branch.
Enjoy the group!
- Philadelphia Metro
- Jan 3, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.