Re: [Lansdale] Lansdale today

  • Mike Musiowski
    Message 1 of 454 , Jan 1, 2008
      John, I really like that sun set picture on your new shots you put up
      on the Amtrak Northeast Corridor Bristol PA November 28 and 29 2007.
      It's really, really eye catching. :)

      .MM.

      --- In Lansdale_rails@yahoogroups.com, Rick Rickinvest
      <Rickinvest@...> wrote:

      > And a Very Happy 2008 to all in Lansdale and nearby locales . . .
      Kneedler, Belfry, Orvilla, Farm School, Wales Jct.
      > Rick
      >

      > To: lansdale_rails@...: jnlcubed@...: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:39:05 -
      0800Subject: [Lansdale] Lansdale today

      > The outbounds were still on the BIT, the four engines on the BRT
      and the inbounds on Tracks 1 and 2. No B738 today, and guess nothing
      happening tomorrow. So unless B745 runs tomorrow night and moves the
      inbounds, presuming there won't be a C746 tomorrow night either.Happy
      New Year to all.John and Lucia Almeida jnlcubed@..."The important
      thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein-----------------
      ----------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with
      Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have
      been removed]

    • Casey
      Message 454 of 454 , Dec 30, 2013
        It is an original PRR car sporting it's original number. I was one of the NHRR employees who sand blasted it prior to painting and can confirm seeing its original lettering and number.