C&S Activity

  • Rich Longcoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      It looks like the C&S (Communication & Signal) gang finished their work at Hancock St yesterday and this morning they are out at Church Road crossing at Pennbrook Sta. doing the same road cut work.

      I don't know if they are going to be working into North Wales or not (something to think about for those who travel that way).

      Rich Longcoy
    • Ken Houseal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        North Wales appears to have been done as far north as 3rd Street.

        Ken