No runs

  • Pattison Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 4:28 AM
      No runs

      As of 7:00 AM today, 7/1/02, there were no runs to Lansdale thru Wyncote since Friday night.
      Friday nights run was a speedy one. Whomever was engineer completely ignored the speed limit thru Jenkintown interlocking (10MPH) and went thru at ~30-35 MPH.

      Sure would like to know what happened with the return run to Lansdale. They'll be hurting for the rest of the week with all these fiascos. Of course it's a screwed up week anyway with the holiday.

      We have off from work this week (although I'm here today for a short time) and my compuserve/machine at home are troublesome. So bear with me on any responses.

      I hope everyone has a good 4th of July. BCNU next week.

      Rich

    • Pattison Rich
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
        2/28/03
        As far as I can tell there were no runs to or from Lansdale last night down
        SEPTA (unless the snuck down Stony Creek).
        Rich

      • JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
          TT says both 2680 and 2507 arrived at Woodborne just after midnight this morning.
          HUH?????
          If true, this may be related to the mother/slug set I saw on C770 yesterday, as they usually don't wander far from South Philly for long. A case of robbing C746 to pay C770?
          Also according to TT 6104 is still at Woodbourne as well.
          Pattison Rich <Rich.Pattison@...> wrote:2/28/03
          As far as I can tell there were no runs to or from Lansdale last night down
          SEPTA (unless the snuck down Stony Creek).
          Rich

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Houseal Ken
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
            Stony Creek Branch is still hibernating, no trains have run there.

            Ken