C746 runs - New unit added

  • Rich Pattison
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 3:20 AM
      2/28/05
      CSXT8868/8368 went light to Philly by Wyncote @ 11:55 PM.

      3/1/05
      CSXT8368/8868/4448/6148 pulled 19 cars to Lansdale by Wyncote @ 3:40 AM.
      The consist was 5 short covered hoppers, 3 car loads of lumber, 6 box
      cars (RBOX's 35779, 41358, 37041), 4 tank cars, and 1 open stone hopper
      RBMN7408.

      CSXT4448 (ex-CR3391) is a GP40-2 still in Conrail Quality paint and a
      first for Lansdale.

      Rich

    • JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 6:57 AM
        It also might be the first time we have had four different CSX paint schemes in Lansdale at one time.

        8868 Dark Future
        4448 Conrail Stick-on numbers
        6148 Bright Future
        8368 Yellow nose Stealth

        Rich Pattison <k3acr@...> wrote:
        2/28/05
        CSXT8868/8368 went light to Philly by Wyncote @ 11:55 PM.

        3/1/05
        CSXT8368/8868/4448/6148 pulled 19 cars to Lansdale by Wyncote @ 3:40 AM.
        The consist was 5 short covered hoppers, 3 car loads of lumber, 6 boxcars (RBOX's 35779, 41358, 37041), 4 tank cars, and 1 open stone hopper
        RBMN7408.

        CSXT4448 (ex-CR3391) is a GP40-2 still in Conrail Quality paint and a first for Lansdale.

        Rich

        John and Lucia Almeida
        jnlcubed@...

      • Wayne Toy
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 3:08 PM
          Four eights, or two 48's and two 68's...48 if it's a 4 axle and 68 if it's
          a six axle. An interesting combination of numbers, for sure.

          Wayne Toy

          On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA wrote:

          > It also might be the first time we have had four different CSX paint schemes in Lansdale at one time.
          >
          > 8868 Dark Future
          > 4448 Conrail Stick-on numbers
          > 6148 Bright Future
          > 8368 Yellow nose Stealth
          >
          > Rich Pattison <k3acr@...> wrote:
          > 2/28/05
          > CSXT8868/8368 went light to Philly by Wyncote @ 11:55 PM.
          >
          > 3/1/05
          > CSXT8368/8868/4448/6148 pulled 19 cars to Lansdale by Wyncote @ 3:40 AM.
          > The consist was 5 short covered hoppers, 3 car loads of lumber, 6 boxcars (RBOX's 35779, 41358, 37041), 4 tank cars, and 1 open stone hopper
          > RBMN7408.
          >
          > CSXT4448 (ex-CR3391) is a GP40-2 still in Conrail Quality paint and a first for Lansdale.
          >
          > Rich
          >
          > John and Lucia Almeida
          > jnlcubed@...
        • JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 4:29 PM
            Did anybody play those numbers today??? :-D

            BTW they made a run up to Telford tonight with some covered hoppers. Got them at Eighth Street, Unionville Pike, Township Line Road, Central Avenue and Main Street before the light completely disappeared.

            On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, JOHN ALMEIDA wrote:

            > It also might be the first time we have had four different CSX paint schemes in Lansdale at one time.
            >
            > 8868 Dark Future
            > 4448 Conrail Stick-on numbers
            > 6148 Bright Future
            > 8368 Yellow nose Stealth
            >
            > Rich Pattison <k3acr@...> wrote:
            > 2/28/05
            > CSXT8868/8368 went light to Philly by Wyncote @ 11:55 PM.
            >
            > 3/1/05
            > CSXT8368/8868/4448/6148 pulled 19 cars to Lansdale by Wyncote @ 3:40 AM.
            > The consist was 5 short covered hoppers, 3 car loads of lumber, 6 boxcars (RBOX's 35779, 41358, 37041), 4 tank cars, and 1 open stone hopper
            > RBMN7408.
            >
            > CSXT4448 (ex-CR3391) is a GP40-2 still in Conrail Quality paint and a first for Lansdale.
            >
            > Rich

            John and Lucia Almeida
            jnlcubed@...