Re: [Lansdale] C746 run

  • wtoy@toad.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2003
      Leaving the second set of engines at Lansdale may well be a Monday thing.
      2517/2684 sat in Lansdale all day, 6/30/03. 2684 was running when I saw the
      unit in the afternoon.

      SRS125, a Sperry Rail Car originally built as LV 26 in 1925, is still sitting
      at the Glenside, PA SEPTA station.

      Wayne Toy

      Quoting Rich Pattison <k3acr@...>:

      > 6/30/03
      > 2517/2684 pulled 17 cars to Lansdale thru Wyncote @ 12:45 AM.
      > The consist was 5 tank cars, 3 covered hoppers, and 9 box cars.
      >
      > There was no return run to Philly thru Wyncote as of this posting. I
      > heard nothing of a Stony Creek run either. Maybe it's a Monday thing to
      > leave the engines up there?
      >
      > Rich

      This mail sent using ToadMail -- Web based e-mail @ ToadNet
    • JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 6, 2006
        Forgot to mention that upon their return, they are expected to work Lansdale Whse.

        JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA <jnlcubed@...> wrote: C746 with 8851/8880/2733 picked up the cars north of 8th and pulled down to the station at 8:35 to follow the 8:51 inbound.

        BTW the SC is still OOS due to fallen trees from the storm a couple weeks ago.

        John and Lucia Almeida
        jnlcubed@...

        John and Lucia Almeida
        jnlcubed@...