Re: [Lansdale] Philadelphia - SEPTA apologizes

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013
      The Vs had teething problems, they worked a lot of those out but like anything they will fail here and there, the IVs are getting old, they are prone to breaking down a lot, however they are more mechanical than the Vs and most of the time can "limp" to a place where mechanics can look at it or they can swap it, the push pulls are pretty beat up, Septa doesn't use them properly for they type of equipment they are, having said that they don't have many places where they could be used to their full potential, the only place that works on them is Frazer yard, they keep them rolling but maintenance on them isn't like it is on the MUs

      Sent from my iPhone