Re: Dumb question.

  • Glenn Kaiser
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      East Penn is still with us and services the Bethlehem branch between Telford and Quakertown. PNER is a joint venture between East Penn and NHIR and only services the Lansdale cluster with essentially the same trackage rights that CSX had before the transfer.

      --- In Lansdale_rails@yahoogroups.com, Doug Maddox <maddoxdy@...> wrote:

      > This shows how much I've been paying attention lately, but...
      >
      > What happened to EPRR? Last I saw, they had these newly repainted
      > engines up in Quakertown.
      >
      > Doug M
      > Perkasie

    • Dale Woodland
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        ESPN is not involved with the PNER

        >East Penn is still with us and services the Bethlehem branch between Telford and Quakertown. PNER is a joint venture between East Penn and NHIR and only services the Lansdale cluster with essentially the same trackage rights that CSX had before the transfer.
        >
        >--- In Lansdale_rails@yahoogroups.com, Doug Maddox <maddoxdy@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> This shows how much I've been paying attention lately, but...
        >>
        >> What happened to EPRR? Last I saw, they had these newly repainted
        >> engines up in Quakertown.
        >>
        >> Doug M
        >> Perkasie

      • Glenn Kaiser
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
          Hi Dale. who then is NHIR's partner in PNER or is it a wholly owned subsidiary?

          --- In Lansdale_rails@yahoogroups.com, Dale Woodland <dwwrdg@...> wrote:

          > ESPN is not involved with the PNER

        • Dale Woodland
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
            It is a wholly owned subsidiary.

          • Doug Maddox
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2012
              Thanks for all the quick responses. I suffer from the delusion that I
              will some day model the Bethlehem branch when time and finances permits.
              Doug M