Re: Wire train mishap

  • limejuce@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      --- In Lansdale_rails@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Kaiser" <glennk419@...> wrote:

      > Guess he won't be parking THERE anymore. :(
      >
      > Was there any damage to the cab car? If it took out the bumper, I'm guessing YES?

      The only visible damage to 601 was a slightly bent pilot beam. There may have been damage to the lead truck and coupler/draft gear, but it wasn't apparent. Damage to the pickup appeared to be all cosmetic. Probably could've been driven home. Train was not occupied, and wasn't under power.
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
        Oh boy.... possible handbrake fail?

        From: "limejuce@..." <limejuce@...>